Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I won't disappoint my fans: Udita Goswami

I won't disappoint my fans: Udita Goswami

I won`t disappoint my fans: Udita GoswamiModel-turned-actress Udita Goswami started her career with Paap in 2004. However, she is still striving towards making her mark in Bollywood. She chats up on her new film Chase.

What is the story of the movie?
Maverick Production's movie Chase is an action-thriller based on Sohail (Anuuj Saxsena) who is on the run after being accused of a murder and the police are on his trail. I play the role of Nupur Chauhan who is a close associate of Sohail.

Whether he is able to escape from the clutches of the police or if he is able to get rid of the murder charges will be seen in the movie. The film also stars Tarina Patel, Rajesh Khattar, Aditya Raj Kapoor, Shweta Menon and Samir Kocchar.

How was your experience working in an action movie like Chase?
As I love to watch action movies, it was a great experience to work in one. I enjoyed doing all the action scenes.

Tell us something about working with director Jagmohan Mundhra?
I enjoyed working for director Jagmohan Mundhra as I got to learn a lot from him. He's a strict director with an extremely calm and composed nature. I hope in the future also I find an opportunity to work with him.

Tell us about your experience with your co-star Anuuj Saxsena.
Even though I worked with Anuuj Saxsena for the first time, we got along very well. He did a great job acting and producing the movie. He could strike a wonderful balance in acting and producing the movie.

Do you think the movie will attract audiences?
Yes definitely! The movie is an action packed thriller which always entertains the audiences. All of us have worked tremendously hard in the movie, so it won't disappoint the audiences.

Why have you not done a comedy movie yet?
I also want to do a comedy film for a change. If I get good offers I would consider doing comedy in the future.

Apart from Chase what are your other forthcoming projects?
I am doing a movie named The Man with Sunny Deol and Shilpa Shetty. I will also be doing Hello India with Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta. I will be playing very prominent roles in both the movies.


Udita Goswami Videos
Udita Shoots for Chase
Udita Goswami, Anuj Saxena and Rajesh Khatta rofthe sets of Chase
Time: 02:01
Views: 5625
Udita on the sets of Chase
Udita Goswami ad Anuj Saxena on the sets of movie Chase
Time: 02:50
Views: 3992

Udita Goswami Wallpapers
Udita GoswamiUdita GoswamiUdita Goswami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi