Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shazahn Padamsee loves pregnant Heidi Klum

Shazahn Padamsee loves pregnant Heidi Klum

Shazahn Padamsee loves pregnant Heidi Klum One of the world's most renowned supermodels Heidi Klum has found another huge fan in the lovely Shazahn Padamsee.

When Shazahn was in New York doing what she loves best – shopping -she happened to notice a gorgeous pregnant lady sans make-up and it turned out to be German Supermodel Heidi Klum!

Recounts Shazahn “When I was shopping in New York recently I noticed Heidi Klum standing in the shopping queue behind me. I was completely zapped as I love her. She was pregnant.

Completely without makeup and standing very patiently... I admired her non-starry airs” Shazahn is also a big fan of Heidi's show Project Runway and makes sure she catches all its episodes!

Well, we love it when one pretty lady flatters another, isn't it?


Shazahn Padamsee Wallpapers
Shazahn PadamseeShazahn Padamsee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi