Saturday, March 13, 2010

Neil Nitin Mukesh breaks up with girlfriend Priyanka

Neil Nitin Mukesh breaks up with girlfriend Priyanka Neil Nitin Mukesh, who was all set to tie know with Priyanka Bhatia till a few days back has now officially called off his relationship with his designer girlfriend. The news came as a shock for many because the couple had been dating each other for almost two years.

Talking to a leading daily some time back, Neil had confessed, “I love Priyanka. She’s the best thing to have happened to me. God forbid, if we ever decide not to carry our relationship further, our parents will disown us."

But the cupid effect seemed to have faded over the time and Neil told in his recent interview, "I really don’t want to discuss it but since you’re asking, I won’t lie. It is true that Priyanka and I are no longer a couple.

"The parting was by mutual consent and very amicable. We’re still friends and always will be. Priyanka is still as welcome in my home as I am in hers.”

Neil also points out that that there were a number of reasons behind the decision. “I can’t discuss them all but mainly my profession, namely acting, was far removed from her world. To her credit, Priyanka tried to be part of my world but it just didn’t work.”

“I really wanted us to be together for keeps but sometimes destiny has other plans. To compound my problems, I am currently staying alone in our flat in Powai. But considering what happened now, I plan to shift back with my parents,” he added.


Neil Mukesh Wallpapers
Neil MukeshNeil MukeshNeil Mukesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi