Friday, April 23, 2010

People will always remember me for 'Sex Talk': Samir Kocchar

People will always remember me for 'Sex Talk': Samir Kocchar

People will always remember me for `Sex Talk`: Samir KoccharActor Samir Kocchar is making the headlines these days as his movie “Chase” will be releasing soon and he is also seen hosting IPL-3 on Set Max.He is also seen on the stadiums interviewing cricketers. “Chase” is the first independent venture of Maverick Production Private Limited.

The movie is directed by Jagmohan Mundhra and the star-cast are Anuuj Saxena, Udita Goswami, Aditya Raj Kapoor, Tarina Patel, Rajesh Khattar, and Shweta Menon. Recently we caught hold of Samir Kocchar and asked him about his forthcoming movie “Chase”. Excerpts

Tell us something about your character in the movie and the story.
I am the essaying the role of a police inspector in the action- thriller “Chase”. It is the story of Sohail is gets caught in a trap set by others and is wrongly accused of murder. The story revolves around Sohail and his struggle to set himself free and catch the real culprits.

How was your experience working with director Jagmohan Mundhra?
It was a great experience working with Jag jee. He managed to bring out the best in everyone who were working on the movie. After a long time the audience will get to see a good action thriller movie.

What was your experience working with Anuuj, Udita and your other co-stars?
I enjoyed working with all my co-stars. All of them are very professional and talented actors, but at the same time we shared lots of jokes and had fun working together. The film also stars Aditya Raj Kapoor and Gulshan Grover and it was great working with them as well.

You started off your career on television and now you are seen acting in movies. What is more fun to work television or movies?
I enjoyed working on both movies and television. I started my acting career at the age of 18 where I worked with a channel known as “Jain TV” But people will always remember me for “Sex Talk” a talk-show which I co -hosted along with Kamal Sidhu. I host another show on “Zoom TV”.

You are also seen hosting IPL matches. Could you elaborate on that?
So far I have hosted all the seasons of IPL and I really enjoy hosting cricket shows. My very first stint as a cricket host was on “Hungama TV” where I hosted “Indoor Cricket Tournament” a cricket show for kids.

What are your other forthcoming projects?
Right now I am concentrating only on promoting “Chase”. My other forthcoming movie is “Charge sheet”.

What kinds of movie do you like work for and also to watch?
I haven’t thought about what kind of movies I would like to do or what kind of movies I wouldn’t do. I always choose a movie if I like the story and the character what I would be playing. As far as watching movies are concerned, I like to watch movies with lots of action, thrillers and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi