Friday, April 16, 2010

Neetu Chandra goes 'nude' for a bathing scene

Neetu Chandra goes 'nude' for a bathing scene

Neetu Chandra goes `nude` for a bathing sceneAfter her girl-on-girl raunchy photo shoot, Neetu Chandra is making headlines once again. This time, the hot babe is seen doing a bathing scene in Jagmohan Mundhra's The Apartment which is reminiscent of Smita Patil's 'bathing in the slums'.

Talking about the daring scene Neetu says, "I went about it very professionally. Initially, I was nervous but later, after seeing the scene and the way it was shot, I am confident it will go down well.

They also showed me Tanushree's shower scene with Rohit in her lavish apartment and then there is my bathing scene in a run-down broken bathroom. I am sure there will be comparisons."

When asked about the comparison with Smita Patil's bathing scene in Chakra Neetu tells, "I knew that Smita Patil had done a similar bathing scene in Chakra. I have been compared to Smitaji since Traffic Signal but it's not fair to be compared to anyone. She was a legend. We all look up to her. If I can be even one per cent of what she was, my life is set.”

So, did she actually shed all her clothes to perform, as the picture suggests?

“Well it shows that I am nude but I don't want to comment beyond that. It can be a trick of the camera too. Do you think any actress would pose for a scene like this without wearing anything, ” she retorts.

Neetu, who was also in news with her proximity with director Jag Mundhra slams the gossipmongers and says, "Jag Mundhra is like a father figure to me.

When my dad passed away recently, he was present with his wife Chandra to provide me moral support. And even now, when I feel down, he is always there to encourage me. How can anyone link me up with Jag?"

So, how does she explain Jag acting cosy and holding her hands at the Sadiyaan premiere?

“Can't a daughter hold her dad's hand when he needs her? Isn't it basic human nature to help someone in need, " she asks and adds, "He's an old man and all I did was help him.

This was not even a publicity stunt to promote Apartment. I treat Chandra like my mother and now, they link me up with her husband!”


Neetu Chandra Videos
Neetu Walks for Black Lily
Neetu Chandra walks the ramp at Lakme Fashion week for Designer Agnimitra Paul`s show titled The Black Lily, Inspired by the blind.
Time: 05:31
Views: 9080
Neetu Talks About 13 B
Neetu Chandra and Madhavan spill beans on their forthcoming flick 13B
Time: 02:41
Views: 7428
13 B Music Launch
Neetu Chandra and R Madhavan at the Audio Release of movie 13B
Time: 03:36
Views: 4823
It's not a Lesbian Shoot
Neetu Chandra at the launch of World of D`damas store
Time: 02:10
Views: 41031

Neetu Chandra Wallpapers
Neetu ChandraNeetu ChandraNeetu Chandra

Neetu Chandra Gallery
Neetu ChandraNeetu ChandraNeetu ChandraNeetu Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi