Friday, April 2, 2010

Kitchen is my gym: Preity Zinta

Kitchen is my gym: Preity Zinta

Kitchen is my gym: Preity ZintaPreity Zinta breezed in Kolkata to launch Emami Group's edible oil brand 'Healthy and Tasty'. The actor chats up with Sreya Basu on food and fitness.

It's hard to see Preity Zinta as a brand ambassador of edible oil. What makes you to endorse an oil brand now?
Don't sound so rude yaar (smile)! It's not that I am endorsing a regular oil brand with loads of cholesterol and unhealthy stuffs.

Have you used this oil yourself?
Of course, yes! As I had the opportunity to use the oil, I am fully convinced that Healthy & Tasty will break the myth that health and taste cannot go hand-in-hand in food.

On the contrary, maintaining a healthy lifestyle even by consuming tasty food will now be a certainty with the Healthy & Tasty brand. The brand will help any food sparkle with both health and taste,

Are you a foodie?
I love food. But I believe in quality not quantity.

What is your kind of food?
I swear by Indian food. Idli-dosas, chaat, chhole bhatura, kadhi chawal…you name it and I am ready to gorge on them. And also rasgullas…you can't resist them especially when you are in Kolkata. And I prefer homemade food than that served in plush restaurants. Surprised!

Yes. A bit. But then, how do you manage to stay so fit…hours in the gym?
Kitchen is my gym. And so is for almost every Indian. I am extremely health conscious and so is my family. We actors lead a hectic lifestyle and have little or no time to hit the gym regularly. The only way we can stay fit is by eating healthy. But then, it doesn't mean that I don't work out at all. I do that whenever I get time.

Can you cook?
Oh yes! I am a very very good cook. Ask anyone who has tried my dishes and you will know.

What are the dishes you can cook?
I can cook almost everything. Anyone who savours good food and has a taste for different kinds of cruisine will invariably turn out to be a good hand in the kitchen.

Are you keeping your fingers crossed for your team Kings XI Punjab at IPL 3?
We are discussing food and from where does IPL drop in here? Anyway, no IPL and film queries please.

Okay. If not Yuvraj Singh, then tell us about Dhoni ?
What!

Yes. He is doing a TV-ad with you for this oil brand; isn't it?
Oh yes! That way. (Smiles). I had a blast playing superhero with Dhoni in the ad. It was a wonderful experience. He is fun.


Preity Zinta Videos
Preity Donates Blood
Preity  Zinta at Blood Donation Drive
Time: 03:20
Views: 15801
Heaven on Earth
Heaven on  Earth teaser starring Preity Zinta
Time: 01:39
Views: 23857
Preity Zinta at FICCI Frames
Preity  Zinta at Is the Indian Media & Entertainment Industry a Male Bastion  Confrence at FICCI Frames 2009
Time: 04:25
Views: 5075
Preity Endorses Godrej
Preity  Zinta unveils Designed by Curiosity line of Air Conditioners by Godrej
Time: 03:12
Views: 5559

Preity Zinta Wallpapers
Preity ZintaPreity ZintaPreity Zinta

Preity Zinta Gallery
Preity ZintaPreity ZintaPreity ZintaPreity Zinta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi