Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'd like to learn marketing from SRK, Aamir: Hrithik

I'd like to learn marketing from SRK, Aamir: Hrithik

I`d like to learn marketing from SRK, Aamir: HrithikBollywood star Hrithik Roshan is doing every bit to promote his upcoming film "Kites", but admits he doesn't know how to market a film and would like to learn it from his seniors Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan.

"I don't know about the strategy and the marketing side of films. I'm still young in that space and still need to learn from my seniors and people who have inspired me like Shah Rukh and Aamir, " said Hrithik on a recent trip to the capital.

"I don't know much about it and I don't have that talent. I'm an actor and I'm learning, " he added.

"Kites", a film about an Indian dance teacher's affair with a Latin woman and their predicament as they don't understand each other's language, is being made in Hindi and English. Directed by Anurag Basu, the movie also stars Mexican actress Barbara Mori and Kangana Ranaut and will release May 21 in over 60 countries.

Produced by Hrithik's father and filmmaker Rakesh Roshan, the film will be distributed and marketed by Reliance BIG Pictures.


Kites Videos
Salman Turns Jockey
Salman Khan races with top jockeys to promote Veer at the  Mahalakshmi race course
Time: 03:18
Views: 3648
Zarine Promotes Veer
Zarine Khan promotes Veer at BIG 92.7 FM studios
Time: 02:45
Views: 9679
Veer Promo
Promo  of Veer  Producer: Vijay Galani  Director: Anil Sharma  Cast: Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, Mithun Chakraborty, Jackie Shroff, Lisa  Lazarus, Gita Soto, Neena Gupta, Aryan Vaid, Bharat Dabholkar, Bunny  Anand
Time: 00:25
Views: 8993
Veer Promo
Promo  of Veer  Producer: Vijay Galani  Director: Anil Sharma  Cast: Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, Mithun Chakraborty, Jackie Shroff, Lisa  Lazarus, Gita Soto, Neena Gupta, Aryan Vaid, Bharat Dabholkar, Bunny  Anand
Time: 00:20
Views: 12224

Kites Wallpapers
KitesKitesKites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi