Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I love Sohail Khan: Dia Mirza

I love Sohail Khan: Dia Mirza

I love Sohail Khan: Dia MirzaIf Dia Mirza is hurt; she is definitely not showing it. She had put a lot of faith in 'Hum Tum Aur Ghost' but unfortunately, the film bombed at the box office.

It was after ages that she had got an opportunity to be a solo lead in a major film with a good role to boast as well but audience completely cold shouldered it in spite of decent merits that it carried.

No wonder Dia is looking back at the years gone by and reflecting on the help that she had extended for her friends film after film. Naturally, she believes that some reciprocation coming her way would have been much appreciated.

"You sometimes realize that in the industry when you think that you are doing something with just the right intent, your friend should also help you out when an opportunity arises.

But hota aisa hai that he/she may not always come forward because commercials come in your way.

Here, casting decisions are due to economic decisions and people believe that right casting will end up bringing in money", opens up Dia as she lets the emotions get the best of her.

When questioned about the friends that she is stating, Dia doesn't quite hold back.

"Amongst many friends that I have, one of them is Sohail Khan. He is very dear to me; I love him as he is truly one of the nicest people on planet.

I did 'Fight Club' and 'Kisaan' for him and no, as I said I don't regret my decision. In any case, these were not bad films and I am not embarrassed about them.

Also, these films only made my bond stronger for my friends and today, I am happy for that", she says.

Is there an element of hurt that one sense here? "No, it is not about being hurt but looking at practical reality", she shoots back; "However, I think that at some point in your life, you have to become conscious about such acts.

You end up thinking that - 'Ok, so now that I have done my bit for a friend, it is my friend's turn to reciprocate as well."

Well, with Dia still continuing to flash that million dollar smile and retaining the beauty that she brought on screen years back with 'Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein', one does wait for that reciprocation to comes her way that would lead to much bigger and better films in months to come.


Diya Mirza Videos
Dia Mirza Green Drive
Dia Mirza  Green Drive
Time: 03:13
Views: 26242
Diya at Album Launch
Dia  launches Hemchandra`s debut album at Planet M
Time: 02:23
Views: 14608
Dia Mirza Birthday
Dia Mirza  Birthday
Time: 01:52
Views: 20884
Get Hip - Dia Mirza
Dia Mirza  at the launch of Sun Soul Luxury Fashion store
Time: 01:23
Views: 35627

Diya Mirza Wallpapers
Diya MirzaDiya MirzaDiya Mirza

Diya Mirza Gallery
Diya MirzaDiya MirzaDiya MirzaDiya Mirza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi