Friday, April 2, 2010

I love glamour, limelight and money: Anjana Sukhani

I love glamour, limelight and money: Anjana Sukhani

I love glamour, limelight and money: Anjana SukhaniGorgeous Anjana Sukhani has been in the B-town for quite sometime and has also featured in sizeable roles in films- 'Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute To Love', 'Golmaal Returns' and 'Jashn'.

But all this while in Bollywood she dislikes one thing very strongly on which she says, “I hate that some people have pre-conceived opinion about you, even while approaching you.

And people blindly follow the rumors without knowing about you, I think it is very wrong but nothing can be done on this front.”

She continues in the same breath, “I think I have spent enough time in the industry and now it has become a part and parcel of my life, so now I'm used to it.”

Moreover, she couldn't stop praising Bollywood and says, “Besides that, I love glamour, limelight and money which everybody loves too.”

Well! Anjana there is no gain without pain!


Anjana Sukhani Wallpapers
Anjana SukhaniAnjana SukhaniAnjana Sukhani

Anjana Sukhani Gallery
Anjana SukhaniAnjana SukhaniAnjana SukhaniAnjana Sukhani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi