Monday, April 5, 2010

I love Arjun so much that I'm jealous of Mehr: Ranbir

I love Arjun so much that I'm jealous of Mehr: Ranbir

I love Arjun so much that I`m jealous of Mehr: RanbirAfter working with model-turned-National Award winner Arjun Rampal in "Raajneeti", Ranbir Kapoor considers him a "brother for life" and says he loves him so much that he feels extremely jealous of Arjun's wife.

"I have had a wonderful time working with Arjun in 'Raajneeti'. He is my brother for life. I love him a lot. In fact I love him so much, so much that I am jealous that Mehr is his wife, " Ranbir said while addressing a press conference at the Galaxy Hotel here Saturday.

The two actors were in a fun mood as they stood up and started clapping as soon as their co-actor Katrina Kaif stepped on to the stage. They even banged the table instead of clapping later, and Ranbir kept dropping the cap of a plastic water bottle placed on the dais.

Even Arjun went out of his way to confess his feelings for Ranbir as well as the other cast and crew members of 'Raajneeti', directed by critically acclaimed Prakash Jha.

"I have found a good friend in Prakash, guide in Nana (Patekar) sir, enemy in Manoj (Bajpai), a younger brother in Ranbir and Katrina has been a wonderful person who lets me pull her leg, " Arjun said.


Raajneeti Videos
Raajneeti Teaser
Trailer of Raajneeti  Director: Prakash Jha  Cast: Katrina Kaif, Ajay Devgan, Ranbir Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Arjun  Rampal, Nana Patekar, Manoj Bajpai, Shruti Seth, Darshan Jariwala,  Jahangir Khan,  Nikhila Trikha, Ravi Khemu, Kiran Karmarkar,  inay Apte,  Chetan Pandit
Time: 01:39
Views: 33576
The Banana Eaters - Raajneeti
Nana  Patekar and Ranbir Kapoor`s banana eating lessons on the sets of  Raajneeti.
Time: 01:18
Views: 1685
Raajneeti Crowd Management
Watch  this video to see how the cast and crew of Raajneeti tackled the crowd  while shooting
Time: 02:56
Views: 1476
Raajneeti Bulls Eye
Raajneeti cast and crew entertain themselves on the sets.
Time: 02:53
Views: 2544

Raajneeti Wallpapers
RaajneetiRaajneetiRaajneeti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi