Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am feeling sexier than ever: Shakira

I am feeling sexier than ever: Shakira

Popular singer Shakira admits that she has become more comfortable with her body and is feeling sexier than ever.

"All through my 20's I spent more time worrying about what I didn't have than thinking about what I did have," dailystar.co.uk quoted Shakira as saying.

"I wished I was taller, had longer legs, slimmer hips, a smaller bottom, even straighter hair. I am just like all women - we're born to criticise ourselves," she added.

But, the 33-year-old actress admitted that she has over come all her insecurities and is very happy with the way she looks now.

"Now I am in my 30s I am very happy with who I am. I feel sexier than ever," said the singer.

Shakira reveals that a lot of hard work has gone behind achieving her figure.

"I have worked my butt off to look like this. I have achieved the body I have now through hard work and careful eating. I have worked out every day, either running, doing gym work or dancing," explained Shakira.

"I haven't been on the scales for a year but I know I have made my body leaner, trimming my hips and bottom," she added.


Wallpapers of Shakira
ShakiraShakiraShakira

Gallery of Shakira
ShakiraShakiraShakiraShakiraShakira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi