Friday, April 2, 2010

Hot girl who scorched Spaghetti 24 X 7

Hot girl who scorched Spaghetti 24 X 7

Hot girl who scorched Spaghetti 24 X 7She swerves like a ballerina and sizzles like a seductress! Priya Soni has done a scintillating dance number choreographed by the inimitable Remo Fernandes in Gaurav Pande’s eagerly awaited film, “Spaghetti 24 X 7”.

The best part is that the Priya has held her own with acknowledged foot-tapping dancers such as Mithun and Mimoh Chakraborty, who are dancing together for the first time on screen.

The danseuse’s wonderful debut performance in an interestingly titled film has evoked praises from all quarters and everyone is raving about her sensuous allure, agility and appeal.

In fact, continuing with her ‘oomph’ factor, the extremely talented ‘complete performer’ has set the screen on fire with no-holds barred performance that speaks volumes about her latent talent, spunk and fire!

And as expected the girl with the golden steps is getting inundated with film offers.

This brilliant dancer grew up with a magical gift and an intense passion for acting and dance. A born natural in front of the camera, Priya experienced success early in her artistic career by winning Miss Delhi 2003.

As an emerging young artiste, Priya has spent a lot of her life travelling and performing dance at various events. And it is difficult for anyone to believe that she is a self-taught dancer!

Quite unimaginable and therefore a real feather in Priya’s cap that her spontaneous performance can evoke so much of admiration!

The danseuse in demand, Priya Soni, extols, "Dancing, for me, is a dynamic process of self-exploration and a constructive way to give form and meaningful expression to an experience.

Through my dance performances, I express my deepest emotions in a personalized yet intuitive way. The sequence in ‘Spaghetti 24 X 7’ allowed me to portray a passionate reflection of my soul and led to a lot of personal satisfaction.

After all, what I am is what I perform. I'm blessed to share my talent with the world and hope my fans love it and the industry notices it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi