Friday, April 2, 2010

Hair is the most sensual part of a woman: Deepika Padukone

Hair is the most sensual part of a woman: Deepika Padukone

Hair is the most sensual part of a woman: Deepika PadukoneActress Deepika Padukone dismissed reports that she is teaming up with Madhur Bhandarkar for a sequel to his film "Corporate", but said if given a chance, she would love to work with the filmmaker, known for making realistic and hard-hitting movies.

"Not that I am aware of this (that I'm working with Bhandarkar). But if he comes to me with the film and the script is interesting, I would love to work with him.

He is one of the directors I would love to work with, " Deepika, 24, told reporters.

The actress, who made her Bollywood debut with Farah Khan's "Om Shanti Om", was in the capital Monday with actor Farhan Akhtar to promote their movie "Karthik Calling Karthik", releasing Friday.

Asked about the unusual pairing in the movie, she said: "I don't understand what's the big deal about this unusual pairing.

I think one should just fit the character according to the director's wish. I was initially nervous about being paired with Farhan, but later all was well. He is an extremely funny person."

Deepika is sporting a new haircut these days and she said she was apprehensive when she was asked to cut her hair short to have a youthful look for the psychological thriller "Karthik Calling Karthik".

"Vijay (director Vijay Lalwani) had said that he will get half bald if I agree to cut my hair for the film. I did it, but he did not keep his word. I was nervous about letting go of my hair.

I have always had long hair and I think hair is the most sensual part of a woman. But then we did lot of look tests and tried on short wigs.

Farhan's wife Adhuna sat me down and convinced me. She said it will look good. So then I agreed, " she said.


Karthik Calling Karthik Videos
Karthik Calling Karthik Promotion
Farhan Akhtar and Deepika Padukone promote Karthik Calling Karthik  on Radio Mirchi
Time: 02:58
Views: 7942
Jaane Yeh Kya Hua - KCK
Jaane  Yeh Kya Hua song promo of Karthik Calling Karthik  Producers: Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani  Director: Vijay Lalwani  Cast: Farhan Akhtar, Deepika Padukone, Ram Kapoor, Shefali Chhaya
Time: 01:19
Views: 28813
Karthik Calling Karthik
Teaser of Karthik Calling Karthik  Producers: Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani  Director: Vijay Lalwani  Cast: Farhan Akhtar, Deepika Padukone, Ram Kapoor, Shefali Chhaya
Time: 01:06
Views: 15194
Uff Teri Adaa- KCK
Uff  Teri Adaa song promo from Karthik Calling Karthik  Producers: Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani  Director: Vijay Lalwani  Cast: Farhan Akhtar, Deepika Padukone, Ram Kapoor, Shefali Chhaya
Time: 01:55
Views: 17126

Karthik Calling Karthik Wallpapers
Karthik Calling KarthikKarthik Calling KarthikKarthik Calling Karthik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi