Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Farah tells why she refused a show with Sallu & Shilpa

Farah tells why she refused a show with Sallu & Shilpa

Farah tells why she refused a show with Sallu & ShilpaChoreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan was very keen to judge the upcoming season of STAR Plus' reality show "Zara Nachke Dikha", but she turned it down because its dates clashed with her next directorial venture "Tees Maar Khan".

"I couldn't do 'Zara Nachke Dikha' because they wanted me to shoot from April 3, but that was when I was starting my schedule of 'Tees Maar Khan'. The dates were just not matching and unfortunately I had no option," Farah told over phone from Mumbai.

The filmmaker, who has previously helmed two films - "Main Hoon Na" and "Om Shanti Om" - says she would have loved to be on the show, alongside actress Shilpa Shetty on the judging panel.

"I share a very good relationship with STAR. I have done shows like 'Nach Baliye', 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar' and 'Tere Mere Beach Mein' with them and it has always been lovely working with them. I was looking forward to 'Zara Nachke Dikha' as well, but I couldn't do it at the cost of my film," she said.

"Tees Maar Khan" is Farah's first movie without her friend, superstar Shah Rukh Khan. It features Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in the lead. While the shooting will get over in August, Farah does not rule out being a part of another reality show.

"The movie is 50 percent complete. I have the last 10-day schedule in August and I am busy shooting it now. I will be fairly free in May, June and July which is when I can do some other reality shows," she said.

Salman Khan is also touted to be a celeb judge on the show. Meanwhile, Shilpa Shetty has also confirmed through micro-blogging site Twitter that she will be one of the judges on Zara Nachke Dikha.

If the grapevine is to be believed, there is a possibility that Farah might be judging Zee TV's "Dance India Dance - Little Masters".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi