Friday, April 2, 2010

Being single okay but I miss sex: Pamela Anderson

Being single okay but I miss sex: Pamela Anderson

"Baywatch" beauty Pamela Anderson who recently split with toyboy beau Jamie Padgett says she is fine by being single again but misses action in bed.

Anderson still claims to be a hopeless romantic despite her break-up with the surfer-cum-electrician whom she met on her trailer park, reports mirror.co.uk.

"I always get my heart broken... It's not so bad being single. I miss sex. It helps me relax. And I'm so unrelaxed at the moment," she said.


Wallpapers of Pamela Anderson
Pamela AndersonPamela AndersonPamela Anderson

Gallery of Pamela Anderson
Pamela AndersonPamela AndersonPamela AndersonPamela AndersonPamela Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Afridi